Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Beach Day



We had an absolutely gorgeous day this past Friday on Halloween. Anyone who came down to the town beach for a walk mid afternoon should have had an inspiring time. We met a lot of new dogs by the sea and Rudy had a fabulous time playing with everyone.

I did not grab any one's name here... so if you see your dog or a dog you happen to know give us a shout out in the comments section and let us know who is who!





One of the cutest characters out running the beach Friday was this shaggy little border terrier...



And of course Rudy keeps himself occupied even if there are no other dogs to play with... there are always things to do, such as pumping iron with giant seaweed barbells. Or should I say pumping iodine?



We did not run into anyone sporting a Halloween costume... I was hoping to see at least a few good ones around town but alas.... everyone we met was au naturale. It was too warm out for Rudy to wear his pumpkin sweater I made for him so he escaped the humiliation this year. He did score a few extra treats around the neighborhood in honor of fright night so I think he viewed the day as a success!

1 comment:

JoaquĆ­n DC said...

Hello, I would like you to pass for my blog and give me your opinion. It`s for a school work, and your commentary will help me very much.

Thank you.
http://hablandodederechos.blogspot.com/